Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lg blu ray player has stopped playing bd discs......help needed.

Options
  • 05-07-2011 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi...I have a LG bd350 which worked fine up until last week when a blue ray from xtra vision started to jump....the same happened with a brand new disc...tried a few dvds and there was no issue...I updated the latest firmware from the LG website and now it will not read any blu ray at all...it just errors and ejects....but it still plays dvds and cds without issue....has anyone any idea of what to do with this short of ignoring the blu ray function altogether..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Nononolan

I ve had issues with a sony blu ray player (bdps350) acting in a similar way but the firmware update worked. On the sony the update has to be on cd and not dvd so I dont know if that might be a reason. If the update was done via usb then check the date of the latest firmwares release.

Advertisement