Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting advertised speed

Options
  • 05-07-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey Guys,
    About 6 months ago I ordered eircom business starter I think which came with 8mb down and 1.1mb up but I was not able to get full speed.

Downstream Upstream
    Max Allowed Speed (kbps) 4096 384
    SN Margin (dB) 8.47 19.00
    Line Attenuation (dB) 50.01 27.00

That was at 5 O'Clock. I live in Mitchelstown in Cork. I hope you can resolve this thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

stuck2007 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,
    About 6 months ago I ordered eircom business starter I think which came with 8mb down and 1.1mb up but I was not able to get full speed.

Downstream Upstream

That was at 5 O'Clock. I live in Mitchelstown in Cork. I hope you can resolve this thank you.

Hi stuck2007,

Thanks for posting your query.

Please Private Message your broadband telephone number and I will check this.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

stuck2007 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Downstream Upstream

Hate to be the bearer but with that line 4Mb is actually quite good...

Advertisement