Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 crane stock BLACK

Options
  • 05-07-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

As stated - I'm looking for an M4 crane stock.

Hope someone can help

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi,

I have a brand new one that I bought for a now abandoned project. Comes with stock tube but no locking nut. €15 plus p&p. I'll accept the paypal charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a brand new one that I bought for a now abandoned project. Comes with stock tube but no locking nut. €15 plus p&p. I'll accept the paypal charge.

sweet dude, although im literally only looking for the stock itself? where u based?

Hi,

I'm in Mullingar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Hi,

Don't mean to thread jack here & would like to see a pic of this stock & tube plus anything else from this abandoned project.

That is if Leeroy! does not want it & does not mind :D

If Leeroy decides to pass, I'll be setting up a separate thread next week to sell stocks/mags etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

Hi,

I'm in Mullingar

cool, can u PM me your number and ill call you or can you send me a pic of the lot ill defo take it once its in good condition?

cheerz

I'll post pics on here in the morning if that's ok? Won't get a chance to get it done tonight.

DSCF7209.jpg

DSCF7210.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

If leroy doesn't want the stock tube I'd make an offer on it. We could perhaps go 50/50

I'd prefer to complete the original deal to he honest, what ever Leeroy wants to do after that is his own business! :)

My apologies to the OP but I'm going to have to withdraw the offer as the stock has taken a humpty-dumpty-esque fall and has a decent crack running across it's top. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

i have one if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Don't mean to thread jack here & would like to see a pic of this stock & tube plus anything else from this abandoned project.

That is if Leeroy! does not want it & does not mind :D

All offers withdrawn & glws :)

Advertisement