Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPAS-12 or similar shotty

Options
  • 05-07-2011 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

As the title states we're after a shotty for CQB, room clearing & training.

Must have three(3) shot burst or higher, be in full working order & made of metal, high quality ABS or nylon fibre.

Please only offer what you've got if you have details, pics of it or a thread up.

Many thank :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Someone must have a shotty they want to sell, or know where to get a good one for a reasonable price.

Still looking for this item, anyone got what I'm after?

Still looking, cash waiting.

Still looking for a nice shotty, anyone got what we're after?

Still looking.

• Advertisement

Somebody must have a three(3) shot burst shotty out there, have loads to trade or cash if that would do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭ted_curly

i got a 2 burst SPAS 12 for sale on my thread

ted_curly wrote: »
    i got a 2 burst SPAS 12 for sale on my thread

Will take a look now, thanks :)

Still looking for a quality shotty, I know someone out there has one & am willing to trade or offer cash for it.

Just let me know :D

I'm 100% sure that someone has a sweet shotty & will trade for cash money or a GBB MAC 11 with extras.

Just say the word :D

• Advertisement

Still looking, anyone got this item?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I have a magled shotie its a pump action springer single shot made of abs and metal last chrono was 320fps! the cocking action jamed to the rear and pump is fcuked but if you can open it up and tinker about you should be able to get it working again :) Has a nice solid weight and feel cant post pics atm and I wont post it as its just way too awqward :D

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    I have a magled shotie its a pump action springer single shot made of abs and metal last chrono was 320fps! the cocking action jamed to the rear and pump is fcuked but if you can open it up and tinker about you should be able to get it working again :) Has a nice solid weight and feel cant post pics atm and I wont post it as its just way too awqward :D

Would really need pics, also where abouts in Cork are you as we could meet half way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Eh iam in lombardstown and I cant travel any further then mallow plus i dont have anything big enough to hold the shottie :o so the closser to my place the better :D will try and have pics up in the next phew days :D

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    Eh iam in lombardstown and I cant travel any further then mallow plus i dont have anything big enough to hold the shottie :o so the closser to my place the better :D will try and have pics up in the next phew days :D

Should be able to manage that, awaiting pics :D

Still looking for this lot, anyone?

Still looking, anyone?

We're still looking for a shotty, anybody got one?

Still looking for a shotty & not finding what we're after here

Mod's when you get a chance, please mark this thread as withdrawn

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Yup. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement