Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Accommodation

• 05-07-2011 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,582 ✭✭✭

Hello Waterford folk!

If people wouldn't mind helping me out here I would really appreciate any input. I'm currently going into 2nd year in WIT now in September and 4/5 of us are looking for a house this year as opposed to an apartment last year, I know a lot of students live in Templars Hall and that is one area we are looking at, but where else would you recommend for 5 students to live? We aren't absolutely crazy or anything but still would head out regularly enough - so doubt we would be too noisy or anything. But a safe location not far from WIT would be ideal, I know some places have a bit of a reputation so if we could stay away from there maybe..

Aren't many places up on daft atm (close to WIT anyway), too early to look or what would be the reason? Have spotted one house that looks extremely nice in Oak Drive, Lacken Wood. Seems close enough to Templars, anyone know what this area is like?

Cheers in advance if anyone can help guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Few up here in hillview alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Dunno if this is of any use, but I stayed in a house in Meadowbank there last year. It was a nice quiet estate 10 mins walk away from the WIT. I can't say it was *full* of students but it was good enough craic in a safe enough area.

Advertisement