Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant see new posts on next page

Options
  • 05-07-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭

Weird techie problem here

Whenever a new post is made on a big thread that carries it over to a new page I am unable to see that post until another post has been made. (if that makes any sense?)

Its really annoying and im wondering if its a known problems/solutions for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    Weird techie problem here

Whenever a new post is made on a big thread that carries it over to a new page I am unable to see that post until another post has been made. (if that makes any sense?)

Its really annoying and im wondering if its a known problems/solutions for it.

Exactly same thing has happened me several times in the last few days! I hadn't noticed that it was to do with new pages but you may be right. I've made several posts that I can't see when I click into the thread initially, but on the forum page the thread shows I was the last one to post. It only appears as p_larkin said when someone else posts. Very odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

It IS happening evertime a new page starts, especially as p said in the bigger threads like the Superthreads in the SF. Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

yeah its really tilting me. anyone here who can help?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

What browser are you using? I was having problems with an older version of Firefox and all versions of Opera before but Chrome works perfectly for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

i use chrome also

EDIT by Shield (mod): PM received by OP on 30/07 advising this has been resolved. Thread closed on that basis.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement