Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abbott & Hospira in sligo

Options
  • 05-07-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, anyone here know what these companies are like to work for?also do they both work 24hr shifts and weekends?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Have you got a job or just applying?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

Applied for both recently.Just came up in conversation today that the 2 companies are linked???Just curious on what they are like as employers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

I don't know much about Hospira but I've known a few people who work for Abbotts and they are quite good employers by all accounts. For factory work they operate 3 shifts, 8-4, 4-12 & 12-8 - that's as far as I know anyway. They open weekends but I don't know how they rotate the shifts. They often put on open days for family's and paid nights out - company stuff like that.

Never knew they were linked but with the rate of takeovers nowadays it wouldn't surprise me if McDonalds was linked to Microsoft.

Good luck with the applications.

Advertisement