Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My first Getat Watch (44mm)

• 05-07-2011 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

So I ended up ordering this one with power reserve, sapphire glass and black leather strap. 99 Euro shipped.

b_1240530289921003420.jpg

http://www.siswatch727.com/index.do

Now the wait to receive it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

That's sweet looking. The really are great value for what your getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Mitch I see your in LA. Loved my once and only visit to California in 2007. Attended San Diego Comic Con. Would love to go back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Looks good ...full review when you get it please :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Mitch I see your in LA. Loved my once and only visit to California in 2007. Attended San Diego Comic Con. Would love to go back.

Lol, I gave up the lifeguarding and moved to Dublin. I sometimes run along the beaches of North Co Dublin in my red shorts. Keep an eye out for me. I usually have some music playing as I run in slow-motion.

Will do P. I think from previous posters I should have it in a month or so. I see that these are banned from watchuseek forum.

• Advertisement

LOL. Ah good auld Baywatch.
    Lol, I gave up the lifeguarding and moved to Dublin. I sometimes run along the beaches of North Co Dublin in my red shorts. Keep an eye out for me. I usually have some music playing as I run in slow-motion.

I missed the postman today collecting another watch. This is starting to take over my life LOL. Pick it up tomorrow.

False alarm it was amazon. Bloody customs are hitting everything now even below $50.

Well I just received a tracking number today. Not sure how long it will take to get from Hong Kong but I'm sure the Irish Government will want their slice of flesh.

Well its arrived. Very pleased with the quality considering the price. This thing is pretty heavy and the winder feels like its of good quality. Here it is next to the last two watches I bought. As you wind it up you can see the Power Reserve go from 0 - 40 which is pretty cool. Having now bought one of these homage watches and wearing it on the wrist I think I would like a genuine Pany.

DSC_0030-3.jpg

DSC_0033-2.jpg

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0036-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭enviro

Very nice, any extras from customs?

Thankfully no customs or vat. I must check the label but he must have marked the value down.

I gotta say I am very very impressed by the quality of this piece. I've seen many watches in many jewellers here that are priced between €200-€1000 that don't look as good as this watch. I really do not understand how he producing these at the prices he is selling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Homer

Looks lovely! Well wear.. Quality looks superb for the price.
    Nice to hear you didn't get stung by customs. Especially as I have ordered from them too and waiting on delivery :p
    Ordered this one as I got my PAM recently and was looking for something different ..

Apologies for the small pics, links to larger images below

s_1240787566437003215.jpg

s_1240787566453003217.jpg

s_1240786918421003175.jpg

Link pic1..

Link pic2..

Link pic3..

Very nice. So the movement is visible on this model? Not sure if you ordered from this guy before but the quality is superb.

Outdoor wristshot.
    310da6d9.jpg

Advertisement