Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO ???

• 05-07-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey..I know the CAO is closed now...but could anyone tell me when we will hear more from them re: Comfirmed changes or 1st round offers??? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Alv_M wrote: »
    Hey..I know the CAO is closed now...but could anyone tell me when we will hear more from them re: Comfirmed changes or 1st round offers??? Thanks :)

Confirmed changes: A list of our top 10 should come out in the next few weeks.
    1 Round offers: Come the Monday after the results (so August 22nd)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

I got my confirmed list of changes this morning in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I got my confirmed list of changes this morning in the post.
    Did you get the email too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

THFC wrote: »
    Did you get the email too?

I did indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

I didn't change my CAO form at all since december , got one letter in May,giving lists of courses & change of mind forms, done nothing , haven't heard from them since , any need to worry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    I didn't change my CAO form at all since december , got one letter in May,giving lists of courses & change of mind forms, done nothing , haven't heard from them since , any need to worry?

Nope as long as the courses on the letter were correct and as long as your exam number (the one you wrote on the exams) is correct then it's fine! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Alv_M wrote: »
    PLEASE read your CAO handbook, for your own sake! :)

And there's a calendar at the back.

Advertisement