Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP5 with extras (120)euro

Options
  • 05-07-2011 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I have a Aftermath MP5 for sale, it is a fantastic gun with great range and power. I'm not sure what power it is and I dont think it was downgraded when I bought it.
    Anyway, it has four RIS rails(20mm), adjustable Hop-Up. It doesnt come with a magazine but takes standard I think. Has a removable flashhider that can be replaced with a silencer(14mm)
    I am including a Laser/Flashlight(needs battery) attachment and a Red Dot sight.
    I am also including two vests.

Add Pistol Holster(hip or thigh), for just 15euro more.

I will try and upload some detailed pictures later, please be patient
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Interested in laser flashlight and red dot if you can sell separately?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

is this irish bought?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheRedSkull

everlast75 wrote: »
    Interested in laser flashlight and red dot if you can sell separately?

No, they cannot be sold separately

thermo wrote: »
    is this irish bought?

Yes, I bought it in Ireland, Aftermath is based in Miami, FL so I assume it was imported from there

Yes, I bought it in Ireland, Aftermath is based in Miami, FL so I assume it was imported from there

from where? has it been chrono'd at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

any pictures? where are you based?

No I haven't Chrono'd it, I haven't the equipment to do it

grapeape wrote: »
    any pictures? where are you based?

I am trying to upload pictures at the moment. I am based in Offaly. However Postage is included in the price.

I assume it was ''chrono'd'' when it was imported and came under one joule. Or else the retailer would not have been able to sell it.
    But I can't be 100% sure

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer pending pics & I've got a chrono to test this AEG before the sale is completed if that's of any help?

• Advertisement

Offer pending pics & I've got a chrono to test this AEG before the sale is completed if that's of any help?

For picture, check this out;

http://tinypic.com/r/27zjmdc/7

vest link;

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=497&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

o and battery and charger included

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

where in offaly and are you after trades

Deadpool wrote: »
    where in offaly and are you after trades

Edenderry. I am not after trades unfortunately, Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Offer asking of €120

DeBurca wrote: »
    Offer asking of €120

I'm currently in Payment negotions with Deadpool that initiated 7 minutes before your offer, if negotiations break down, you will be next in line, Sorry

I'm currently in Payment negotions with Deadpool that initiated 7 minutes before your offer, if negotiations break down, you will be next in line, Sorry

How do you mean you are in negoations with Deadpool

DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU ARE BOTH ENGAGING IN OFF THREAD DEALING AS i SEE NO OFFER BY HIM ON THREAD

DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU ARE BOTH ENGAGING IN OFF THREAD DEALING AS i SEE NO OFFER BY HIM ON THREAD

Second that, also offering the full asking price for this item & could take the holsters too.

no need to shout,there were no off thread dealings and the mods are free to check my PM's.And next time someone asks you to wait try waiting before mouthing off making assumptions.

no need to shout,there were no off thread dealings and the mods are free to check my PM's.And next time someone asks you to wait try waiting before mouthing off making assumptions.

Yes, my mistake

• Advertisement

sounds to me like off thread dealings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well could you explain how (I'm currently in Payment negotions with Deadpool that initiated 7 minutes before your offer) can mean anything other then that you both are in contact with one another

Now as to what form the contact took does not matter it still points to a deal being done between you both or are you saying that TheRedSkull is either lying or talking to himself

I am pming you now.or can you just check the pm between us

i still would like to see what theredskull has to say.
    I am pming you now.or can you just check the pm between us
    mods cant just check pm's

What's happening with this sale?

Still for sale. First chance to complete sale goes to first previously posted offer

Still for sale. First chance to complete sale goes to first previously posted offer

Fair enough, I'm still very interested & offering the full asking price of €120euros for the whole lot + the asking price for the holster. Also I'm on my way to Dublin later this morning with a stop off in the afternoon near where your based so could pick up this whole lot today.

Would also like to point out that I am the first to offer the full asking price for the whole lot including the holster, offering cash with pickup in person & no P&P or post / online payment needed.

This is a better offer then DeBurca, so believe this makes me first in line for this item.

Is this correct, or am I mistaken?

Alright, I will give him time to respond then. Even if the sale goes to you and youre not within reasonable traveling distance I can post it at no extra cost as P&P will be included in the price. Just to be fair I will wait for DeBurca to respond.

Alright, I will give him time to respond then. Even if the sale goes to you and youre not within reasonable traveling distance I can post it at no extra cost as P&P will be included in the price. Just to be fair I will wait for DeBurca to respond.

That's fair, I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here & DeBurca is sound out from what I've heard.

On the other hand I want this deal, so I'll be waiting to see what happens next & thanking you :D

• Advertisement

No matter what happens my offer to chrono this AEG stands, if there is an issue related to that I'll be happy to assist in resolving it.

Advertisement