Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coiler repeater (for my 3G iPhone signal)

Options
  • 05-07-2011 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

I have an external antenna and Coiler AT-2200 link repeater. This works brilliantly for my mobile phone signal ... no signal when repearter is turned off, and full 3G signal when repeater is on.

Last week the repeater stopped working. I've tried a few places around Kildare, but no one seems able to repair the router. Could anyone here suggest where I might be able to get such a device repaired?

I originally got the repeater from 3 ... they will not replace or repair the router as my contract with them is finished.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rob.ie

Did you have any luck finding one? The same thing happened to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You only get them for NBS services in NBS areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

Nope ... searched everywhere and couldn't get one. Even asked some contacts in Three ... no way they could get me one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Try asking on the Hobby radio forum for info on getting it repaired, someone there may be able to recommend a repairer.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

If you sign up for a 12 month NBS and give out a bit they will eventually give you a Solid Repeater Nowadays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement