Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

courier insurance

Options
  • 05-07-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

im having problems finding someone that will actually insure me, anyplace i ring just says no point blank, can anyone point me in the correct direction?
    cheers in advance
    danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Used to work for them. Arachas insurance have a scheme. www.arachas.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dannyherlihy

are they expensive or are you familiar with the policy that im lookin for?? i got it last year for 1800 through a broker but they have no contacts for the courier insurance this year,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Try Brittons insurance if you havnt already.They deal with alot of niche policies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

are they expensive or are you familiar with the policy that im lookin for?? i got it last year for 1800 through a broker but they have no contacts for the courier insurance this year,
    Sorry Danny, all I can tell you is that I worked in a different section but they have what your need, The Waterford office is the area you should contact, that's where the people who know their shlt are based. Give them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dannyherlihy

oldyouth wrote: »
    Sorry Danny, all I can tell you is that I worked in a different section but they have what your need, The Waterford office is the area you should contact, that's where the people who know their shlt are based. Give them a call
    thats perfect thanx for your help well see how it goes, ill let ye know whats happenin

• Advertisement
Advertisement