Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gourmet Burger Company in Ranelagh

Options
  • 05-07-2011 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to this place recently?. They've what looks like an OK deal on livingsocial today but.......

Looked at their website, what they are offering on the deal they do NOT have on their menu and they are not on menupages (not saying it needs to be) which is strange.....

The deal is for 2 steak meals plus wine plus salads for €27. More than 300 have bought it so has to be something to it?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Tis on menupages- http://www.menupages.ie/dublin/south_dublin/ranelagh/gourmet_burger_company.aspx

(Tip is never to use the search engine on menu pages because it's crap but use Google instead. :))

Haven't been since I moved out of Ranelagh but it's alright, nothing to write home about but wouldn't leave unsatisfied either. Saying that now, I'm a veggie so there's only so much I can expect from a burger restaurant.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Really like GBCO. a lot better than even the other so called "Gourmet" Burger joints.

By the way, anyone notice menupages getting a bit **** lately?!

Advertisement