Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best option non direct debit electricity only

Options
  • 05-07-2011 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hi

What is the best option for non direct debit electricity only? Is there any way to reduce by and not have direct debit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi EurasianBadger,

If you are an existing customer of ours you may be eligible for our Reward price plan (see full list of price plans here), which would give you a saving of 8% against our standard tariff. You can increase that to 10% if you sign up to online billing (and further to 14% if you pay by direct debit as well).

The difference between this and our Supersaver price plan is that direct debit is not mandatory. If you would like me to set this up for you, just PM me your account details and we can take it from there.

Thanks,

David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Thanks David.

I only have my account number here. Is that enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi EurasianBadger,

Yep, that's fine. :) Just if you can confirm your contact number and date of birth too for data protection that would be great.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement