Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quote for N64 with 21 Games?

• 05-07-2011 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am a noob to this but i am looking for a quote for an n64 i have. It is going up for sale this week sometime. Not sure what it is worth although i know some of the games are rare so its gotta be worth a bit. It comes with 21 games, a gameboy transfer pack, 3 joypads and an expansion pack. Games in boxes are:

Zelda OOT
    Zelda MM
    SW Rogue Squadron
    SW Battle for Naboo
    ISS 2000
    Quake
    Turok 2
    Glover
    Top Gear Rally
    Goldeneye
    Rayman 2
    Body Harvest

Cart only games are:

Mario 64
    Mario Kart
    Lamborghini
    WCW vs NWO Revenge
    Micro Machines 64
    Pokemon Stadium
    World Cup 98
    Banjo Kazooie
    Bust A Move

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Tbh i would sell it separately you will make more that way

The N64 is still fairly newish on the retro scene so dont get your hopes up too high

€150ish would be my guess

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If you are looking to sell it use adverts.ie, if you looking to trade it use our trading forum here.
    No fishing for customers here, although I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement