Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to wow

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Dustaz wrote: »
    It sort of has to be pointed out that you're slagging him about D&D on a world of warcraft discussion board on the internet.
    No, I'm not slagging anyone, I'm highlighting the fact that in my opinion him asking did I lose that roll is more immature than the word stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Adam wrote: »
    I'm going to walk away....
    Adam wrote: »
    No, I'm not slagging anyone, I'm highlighting the fact that in my opinion him asking did I lose that roll is more immature than the word stupidity.

And yet you reply...

Listen nobody is on here to give anyone abuse or browbeat anybody (this isn't AH). I had a query, which you initially helped with the suggestion of the Android app, many thanks. Of course I was going to respond what else did you expect when you make a negative connontation on a personal level, refering to 'Stupidity and arguing with stupidity'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

You're welcome, and initially I was just being pedantic, it's my way, I didn't mean to have a go, I'm a bit of a cnut!

Advertisement