Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Email Address

• 05-07-2011 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭

Where can I find it? I know it's on that manual you get with the router but I can't find it anywhere. Is there another way I can find out what it is? thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Which address? Customer support, tech support, billing, etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The address for the webmail blahblah@upcmail.ie for example

I can log into my upc no problem but can't use the webmail

Don't you set that up yourself? It's not going to be written anywhere, because you chose it.

I can't set it up because it won't let me log in, I'm using the exact same username and password that I use for my upc but it keeps saying it's wrong. I tried the forgot password link to get an email but I didn't get one.

Also it says this in the faq
    How do I get my email address and password?

If your equipment was delivered, your email address and password details will have been included in the documentation which accompanied your equipment.

If a technician installed your service, your email address and password details will have been filled out at the back of your welcome guide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

ShaneU wrote: »
    I can't set it up because it won't let me log in, I'm using the exact same username and password that I use for my upc but it keeps saying it's wrong. I tried the forgot password link to get an email but I didn't get one.

Also it says this in the faq

I had to ring them at UPC to get my details. Nowhere in my welcome pack did it mention what it might be. A simple phone call and they set it up and gave me the password. Have pen and paper at the ready when you call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Login to your account on the website and when you do you'll see a section 'My Email' in the lower-right corner. You need to be a UPC Broadband customer to register for e-mail.

coylemj wrote: »
    Login to your account on the website and when you do you'll see a section 'My Email' in the lower-right corner. You need to be a UPC Broadband customer to register for e-mail.
    That's where I'm going but there's a seperate log-in for the webmail and the username and password I use for "my upc" won't work on it. Looks like I'll have to ring up

ShaneU wrote: »
    That's where I'm going but there's a seperate log-in for the webmail and the username and password I use for "my upc" won't work on it. Looks like I'll have to ring up

That's not the Username and Password you use there though, it would be your email username. You have to set this up yourself. There is a link for managing your email addresses there too.

jor el wrote: »
    That's not the Username and Password you use there though, it would be your email username. You have to set this up yourself. There is a link for managing your email addresses there too.
    It doesn't work on that either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I've the same problem, did you get it sorted?

• Advertisement

Yeah had to ring up and set it up through microsoft outlook. Girl on the phone was helpful but their email service is ancient dinosaur stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Was just on to them there, apparently tech support can't help me, have to wait til Monday til someone else is in!

UPC, great til you need something from them.....

Advertisement