Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another print workshop on the 30th July? Anyone interested?

• 06-07-2011 9:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hi all. First workshop went really well, second one on Saturday coming, and I've had some enquiries to run another on the 30th of July. I have two people booked for that day, but if there was enough interest I could see about booking the room again, so there would be 7-8 more places.

You get a full rundown on how to use photoshop to correctly use the epson 3800 printer in Ruared (exhibition grade images, up to A2), how to use the beautiful scanners there if you work with film, as well as a guide to good workflow and some photoshop jiggerypokery (from importing right through to print output). You also produce 2 x A3 prints, and get a printed handout of the workflow and extra material to bring home.

Let me know if there's interest and I'll go ahead and see about the date :)

Comments

Advertisement