Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

immortal fighting championship

• 06-07-2011 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Next show of immortal will be on the 1st Oct in letterkenny clan ree hotel any clubs interested in taking part send me a text or message. Our last show was a sell out with 650 in attendance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

The last show in The Radisson was quality! Hope this one is just as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭troygracie

first two fights confrimed
    luke oneill amma v tiaran carlin sft pro
    micheal putlak amma v eugene mc cauley sft pro

more to follow

next fight pro
    martin begley amma v damien mc fall tai jitsu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 TheFury

Thats a good fight there. Damian McFall's a tough guy with really good skills

next fight confirmed
    paul brown ff v conor cooke amma pro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

troygracie wrote: »
    next fight confirmed
    paul brown ff v conor cooke amma pro

very interesting match, look forward to this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭The Left Hook

I am going to try make this show .

few more fights confirmed
    pro
    huge harris spirit mma v joe mc colgan ta-jitsu
    new c class
    arno do santos ta-jitsu v ikhtiyar asmatullayev spirit mma
    dennis perry sft v eddie pollock ta-jitsu
    rob walsh spirit mma v matthew mullan dog pound

moreto follow as i get them confirmed thanks

few more match ups
    paddy doherty efr-corba v richie edgeworth ryano pro
    mal mc fall ta-jitsu v brian gorman ff pro
    thanks more to follow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Any chance of an updated fight card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Lighting1

Did Eugene mc auley not break his hand???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭MarkFairman

Is this card still going ahead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Is this card still going ahead?

I heard it's on the verge but might be just whispers at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭MarkFairman

I dont know if anyone else has heard anything?

But a team mate and I both to agreed fights on this card for the 1st of Oct. Since then we have asked for confirmation on numerous occasions via boards/facebook/phone/email, however have not heard a peep in 6 weeks.

Finally after about a month we gave up and came to the conclusion its not going ahead.

It can be quite frustrating to put time in training then be left in the dark.

Hope to hear what happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

I dont know if anyone else has heard anything. But a team mate and I agreed both to agreed fights on this card for the 1st of Oct. Since then we have asked for confirmation on numerous occasions via boards/facebook/phone/email, however have not heard a peep in 6 weeks.

Finally after about a month we gave up and came to the conclusion its not going ahead.

It can be quite frustrating to put time in training then be left in the dark.

Hope to hear what happened.

I'm not sure if this is proper etiquette but a guy I train with has been offered a fight against the guy he was supposed to fight on Immortal. Only this fight is on Wayne Fagan's card in Drogheda on the same date. I think he's trying to accommodate for guys who trained and now don't have a fight so if both are up for it I think he's trying to get them a fight but only it's in Drogheda.

I'll PM you Wayne's number now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Definitely don't think this is right if a promoter isn't really interested in using a fighter or having trouble finding a match up they should at least notify the fighter, so as the fighter isn't left in the dark wondering rather than the week
    before the event telling them yes you're needed.

This added pressure of not knowing plays havoc with the fighters schedule and also generally isn't great for the standards we are trying to bring to the irish mma scene.

just to confirm that ive had to cancel my show immortal on 1st of oct due to large number of pull outs and large number of shows happening in oct i have been unable to fined replacements for guys am saddend having to cancel but a would rather cancel than risk a show with only 6 or 7 fights happening on the night which is unfair to the fighter and to the fans paying we hope to be back early new year

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Sorry to hear about that man , hope you have more success with the next show

Advertisement