Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wallet in a Taxi

Options
  • 06-07-2011 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know the best place to call for lost and found if I left my wallet in a taxi?

I took a taxi from The Workman's Club to Rathmines last night around 11:30pm. My wallet is purple and is made by Mat and Nat. It has my Canadian drivers licence, bank card, visa etc in it. I've cancelled them, but if anyone got into the taxi after and found it can you please let me know? I've just recently moved to Dublin and am unsure who to call.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

Thank you.

Chelsey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RTT

Chelsey02 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the best place to call for lost and found if I left my wallet in a taxi?

I took a taxi from The Workman's Club to Rathmines last night around 11:30pm. My wallet is purple and is made by Mat and Nat. It has my Canadian drivers licence, bank card, visa etc in it. I've cancelled them, but if anyone got into the taxi after and found it can you please let me know? I've just recently moved to Dublin and am unsure who to call.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

Thank you.

Chelsey

Try this?
    http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=5500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Call the Carriage Office 01 666 9850

The problem is that the next fare may have found and taken it........

Advertisement