Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving back to Eircom

Options
  • 06-07-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

I was thinking to move back my BB line and phone to Eircom (was customer 1.5years ago) and now i need a normal voiceline (not the ip one, that is provided from my serviceprovider currently)

I have couple of questions:

1) Time to move the broadband and phone? How long it takes, and do i need to be without broadband/phone completly for weeks etc?

2) Torrents, im moving large files to/from my workplace, is Eircom throttling etc these? (Competly legal)

3) Large datacap needed, is there unlimited data etc available? I think my exchange is NGB enabled, since my current provider can give me approx 22 mb/s

4) Can i keep my current phonenr?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

finnteme wrote: »
    I was thinking to move back my BB line and phone to Eircom (was customer 1.5years ago) and now i need a normal voiceline (not the ip one, that is provided from my serviceprovider currently)

I have couple of questions:

1) Time to move the broadband and phone? How long it takes, and do i need to be without broadband/phone completly for weeks etc?

2) Torrents, im moving large files to/from my workplace, is Eircom throttling etc these? (Competly legal)

3) Large datacap needed, is there unlimited data etc available? I think my exchange is NGB enabled, since my current provider can give me approx 22 mb/s

4) Can i keep my current phonenr?

Hi finnteme,

Can you PM me with your current telephone number and address and I will look into your queries.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Hi finnteme,

Can you PM me with your current telephone number and address and I will look into your queries.

Thanks, Mark

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

finnteme wrote: »
    pm sent

Hi finnteme,

I got your PMs thanks.

Mark

Advertisement