Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java/ Web Technologies Course

Options
  • 06-07-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi guys!

I was wondering does anyone know of any courses related to Java Programming for the Web that can be done by distance learning??
    A few months ago I came across a course that could be completed via distance learning, however I cant seem to put my finger on it again now.

I am located in Galway city so would appreciate if anyone knows of any part-time courses in this general area too.

Also, how much would the fees be in general?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

Try the CMIT website, they have online courses in web design. Around 500 quid per course. They are also FETAC registered so they are recognised qualifications.

I was looking at doing one myself recently............it looks like it takes 6 months though through CMIT! I'd rather just do a 12 week course to be honest which was more intensive.

Advertisement