Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kathrein automated satellite repair

• 06-07-2011 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I have a Kathrein automatic satellite receiver and dish which has stopped working. Anyone out there know anyone who could look at it? I'm in Meath

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

Ga33er wrote: »
    Hi, I have a Kathrein automatic satellite receiver and dish which has stopped working. Anyone out there know anyone who could look at it? I'm in Meath

Hi there. I had the same problem a couple of years ago with mine. I couldn't get anyone here to even look at it, although there is a katherine agent in Ireland.

In the end, I managed to get the German Manufacturer to take just the control box back on it's own. It only cost me postage to them, although the unit was well out of warranty.

Just found old emails.

Try

Stephanie Koch
    /Esc Service Gmbh/
    Zentralkundendienst
    See Kathrein-Gruppe
    Bahnhofstr 108
    83224 Grassau

Tel 08641 954521

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ga33er

Brilliant, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Or try Liam o'Brien in meath ,he trades as Aertec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    any one got the contact info for theses guys not much on their site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    any one got the contact info for theses guys not much on their site

I went through my old emails again. What exactly is not working. When mine failed, I brought the main unit into the house and checked it out there

• Advertisement
Advertisement