Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might want to start activating login for wiki

Options
  • 28-11-2004 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Unless of course Regi is in fact a girl and will probably marry Tom, and bubbles gives Tom satisfaction every weekend.

Its hard to tell if its true or not. ;)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

So Ecksors name is "Geri Conoly"? Same guy acting the muppet.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hm, timewasting and spelling my name wrong. He can explain himself in Prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

ecksor wrote:

I thought you were going to "stand on their testicles" if people abuse ... surely this would hospitalise them? :eek:

• Advertisement

ecksor wrote:

You seem to be a popular person. I already removed a comment referring you to a "Beeyatch", now someone has gone and added something about you getting sick and your lack of dancing skills. Also something about your packet being small (just noticed that).

So can the admins watch their own posts? It's hard to tell if people are friends of yours or not when they are using IP's to write. I can generally spot the muppet though as they don't stop at one biki post.

*Edit* Nice one cloud.. btw that packet comment was there for a while (wasn't me).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

now someone has gone and added something about you getting sick and your lack of dancing skills....

hang on..that was me, and its a fact and all I said was that when dancing a wide berth needs to be provided, which is true, and yes one particular night- he danced until finally the drink got the better of him, as happens to us all :confused: and ecksor is well known for dancing as he is for many other skills :) so why the hell not?

no malious intent, other people have non clinical written things about them...why not himself? I dont get it...thats absoloutley ridiculous. :mad:

I think I'll go and write one about me being a fine upstanding member of the community attending social outings and giving alms to the poor, it'd be all very nice, but none of it would be true.

bug wrote:
    no malious intent, other people have non clinical written things about them...why not himself? I dont get it...thats absoloutley ridiculous. :mad:

The problem is you can't tell what is malice and what isn't if the person isn't logged in and you haven't for example.. seen ecksor dance before.

The lockdown seems to have upset at least one person. Just got called a "****ing whore" from bubbles. :)

Advertisement