Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text problem

Options
  • 06-07-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hope someone here might be able to shine some light on this prob,

A friend of mine keeps sending texts to me but im not getting them, he can ring me no problem, i can send texts and calls to him he's on 087 network, anyone else sending texts to me or i to them is fine. anyone got any ideas what could be wrong :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There's a network routing problem on one of your accounts, did either of ye change networks recently, it's possible the number wasn't fully provisioned.

You'll have to call tech support on your end and get your friend to do the same with his network and they should sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

There's a network routing problem on one of your accounts, did either of ye change networks recently, it's possible the number wasn't fully provisioned.

You'll have to call tech support on your end and get your friend to do the same with his network and they should sort it out.

Hey thanks for the reply, yes I did change network last week and everything was ok up til that, I use the fone for work and plesure, rang emobile loads of times, you would not believe the ****e i had to listen to, forgive the french but unreal what i had to listen to.

so just , moving networks tonight or 2 moro,

I have never or ever come accross a network like emobile in my lifetime, even living in spain for 5 years and in the early days i could still ring movistar and get a problem sorted out in broken spangLISH? as we used to call it, thought i was doing right moving to emobile but what a disaster,

im in no way connected to another mobile operator, so dont take my remarks to heart. Im sure their are a great network just not for me :D Rant over
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Premier wrote: »
    you would not believe the ****e i had to listen to

I would. Best of luck getting that sorted.

Advertisement