Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

early cease charge?

Options
  • 06-07-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

At present i have eircom talktime chatter and home advanced broadband.
    Im paying at least 60 euro a month and have not been offered any lower packages, but thats not the issue.

I am trying to weight out my options between;
    A.) Canceling my broadband and just paying line rental p/m,
    B.) Canceling everything and paying the remaning months (3) on my package.
    C.) Asking for my outgoing calls to be blocked to ensure i dont get hit with any excessive charges and wait out the 3 months and then cancel the account.

What are the procedures and charges of each option?

In respect to option B, what is the early cease charge?
    Is it a disconnect fee that is separate to paying the remainder of the months left in the contract, or is it the sum total of paying off the remaining months?

Thanks Guys. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

CMpunked wrote: »
    At present i have eircom talktime chatter and home advanced broadband.
    Im paying at least 60 euro a month and have not been offered any lower packages, but thats not the issue.

I am trying to weight out my options between;
    A.) Canceling my broadband and just paying line rental p/m,
    B.) Canceling everything and paying the remaning months (3) on my package.
    C.) Asking for my outgoing calls to be blocked to ensure i dont get hit with any excessive charges and wait out the 3 months and then cancel the account.

What are the procedures and charges of each option?

In respect to option B, what is the early cease charge?
    Is it a disconnect fee that is separate to paying the remainder of the months left in the contract, or is it the sum total of paying off the remaining months?

Thanks Guys. :)

Hi CMpunked,

Can you PM your telephone number or account number and I will check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement