Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full HD tv? 350 to spend

Options
  • 06-07-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, im looking for a FULL HD tv have up to 350euro to spend, looking for around 32inch preferably high res

any help appreciated

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

i bought a samsung full hd 32" 50hz in power city for €349.99 a couple of weeks ago. very pleased with it. had been to harvey norman, currys,argos, bit this was the best for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

srumball wrote: »
    Hey guys, im looking for a FULL HD tv have up to 350euro to spend, looking for around 32inch preferably high res

any help appreciated

cheers

Currys in Newry have a full HD 32inch toshiba one in store for £269.

Bought a 32inch HD ready Logik One last week for £218

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

i actually bought a 32" toshiba full hd for €240 in argos in february, but resolution was poor, wasnt mheg4, and only 2 hdmi. sold it and bought the samsung referred to earlier, it was €359.99, but he gave it to me for €349.99. you have to ask:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

damian139 wrote: »
    i bought a samsung full hd 32" 50hz in power city for €349.99 a couple of weeks ago. very pleased with it. had been to harvey norman, currys,argos, bit this was the best for the money

I bought one too. It's bleedin' luvverly!

• Advertisement
Advertisement