Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin rush hour traffic

Options
  • 06-07-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

hay, can someone tell me how bad the rush hour in dublin is around 6.30am i have a ferry to catch in the morn at 8 and im wondering if the port tunnel is worth the cost i'll be comming from newry. I know my way around dublin well as im in it a lot at weekends for rugby etc but im guessing a thur morning will be alot different from a sat afternoon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

No problems at 0630 around Dublin. Starts getting busy from 0730 onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

chris_c wrote: »
    im guessing a thur morning will be alot different from a sat afternoon

Yep, it'll be a hell of a lot quieter! As lxflyer said you'll have no problems with traffic at that time of the morning. And with schools being off for the summer, traffic is a lot lighter at the moment anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,510 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

the other half does cabinteely to coolock through the CC at that time or a little later, never has any probs with traffic

Advertisement