Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking to borrow a 26" Show jacket for July 23rd...

Options
  • 06-07-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I all, I am looking to borrow a 26" show jacket for Kilmacanogue Horse Show for my little girl.. It is the only "Formal Show" she will be doing this year so really don't want to have to go out & buy one. Or if anyone knows where I could rent one for the day that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'd meant to post this in your other thread, but forgot about it until I saw this... A lot of pony clubs have 'swap shops' where members sell a lot of gear that's been outgrown. You could try contacting your local pony club(s) and see if they've anything that might be of help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Thanks Convert. have emailed Bray pony club

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Have a look on eBay; I'm sure you'll pick up a bargain there! Also, Holmestead often have some really good offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Thanks Alibear,

Don't know why I didn't think of ebay - have just picked one up for €30 which will do the job. thanks a mil

Advertisement