Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retail park beside woodies

Options
  • 06-07-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

anyone know what might be going into these, just noticed planning yesterday maybe its the Ken Black shop that was talk of before?

Smithsland Developments Ltd P 28/06/2011 for development at Units 6 and 7. The development
    shall consist of the amalgamation of Units 6 and 7
    into a single retail warehouse unit, internal
    alterations, changes to rear elevation including
    provision of HGV delivery dock, use of existing
    store/office at rear of Unit 7 as a canteen at ground
    floor level with office above and sassociated
    alterations to services infrostructure.
    Kilkenny Retail Park
    Springhill

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Unless it's an Argos extra, I don't see how it'll be anything other than storage for some company.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

was down in petmania this morning and one of the staff was saying there opening there flagship store in kilkenny retail park, in august,

and its on there web site looking for staff for there new kilkenny store....

Petmania will be opening our new flagship store at Kilkenny Retail Park later this summer. We are currently taking applications for a variety of positions for this exciting new store.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stan smith

I heard Dunnes were moving in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

I hope something does, was there this morning all the empty units give an empty feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

stan smith wrote: »
    I heard Dunnes were moving in there

Tell ya one thing it would be far more useful than where they are in Macdonagh junction! You'd have endless free car parking and just general convenience.
    Wonder what is going in there though. Ken black was rumoured a while back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

funnily enough i saw a large petmania truck round the back there a few weeks ago near the old byrnes and was wondering why

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

It's in there a quite a bit, probably for meubles

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

petmania guy told me last christmas they were moving out beside woodies. thought it might be put on back burner when they got into financial trouble.

Advertisement