Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff for 6th year

• 06-07-2011 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

I'm going away to New Zealand for 6 weeks and so need to get all my school stuff organised before I go, hence this thread!. I'm just wondering (apart from books) what things I should get for the Leaving Cert. year?. Should I bother getting any more hardbacks etc. or should I just get refills for notes?. Any other materials you can think of me needing can you just post them here. I'm not doing any practical subjects so I don't need anything like that!

Thanks! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

I got 6 hardbacks and didn't fill them all. I mostly used refill pads (a lot of refill pads) and filed my notes into folders. That brings me to my next suggestion...buy folders and loads of plastic pockets to put your notes into. If you keep all your notes organised throughout the year you'll have a huge advantage at the end of the year! Other than that just stock up on pens, pencils, a pencilcase etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Thanks! Just bought 300 polypockets and 10 80 page refill pads off schoolbooks.ie so I should be sorted! :L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fionabyrne

I found having individual folders for each subject really helped me be organised. You can get plastic folders for only 99c from places like Mr Price so they're a cheap and good investment. Highlighters will also be your life-line and make things so much easier.

Advertisement