Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone own a Jackson KE1 or KE2 ?

Options
  • 06-07-2011 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone in Ireland actually owns one of these guitars as I have never seen anybody with one or any for sale.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I had a Jap KE3 with emg's a few years back and to this day I regret selling it.
    Never had the opportunity to play a KE1 or 2 but I can only imagine that they are the bee's knee's and arent being sold too quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Just wondering if anyone in Ireland actually owns one of these guitars as I have never seen anybody with one or any for sale.
    There was a KE1 Marty Friedman custom going on adverts.ie a while back.

I played Yakults KE3 and i must say that the thing was the cats pyjamas. Made in Japan and up there with any US guitar that I have played, and I dont even usually like Jacksons!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Played a US KE-2 for a while, got rid of it after a couple of months because I got fed up with the shape, not the most natural feel to them, also hated the gloss finished neck.

Was just a personnal preference for me, didn't gel with the guitar, I actually got rid of it for a Jackson DK, even though they are a cheaper model I prefer it.

I do miss the pups on the Ke-2 though, the stock seymour duncans were surprisingly nice.

Advertisement