Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbee ghost hunter seeks help

Options
  • 06-07-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi.

I've been interested in the paranormal since I was a child. I was wondering is there any groups that investigate in the munster region and are looking of a new member :). I'm a hard worker and would be going into this with an open mind to debunk,then to run out of a building because a dust partical flew by me or a spider climbed into my hair. Although that might get me going; spiders and me don't get along,but you get the idea. I am very interested in the techinal side but have no experiance. I am a novice but would be very professional. Plus I think I am sensitive and would like to test it out.
    thanks to anyone who can help:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 outlander

i was fortunate enough for find out some of my good friends were up to investigate were in killarney and starting up ourselves and in no way the bravest we are you majority are 17 bt we conduct ourselves with empathy and are mature i picked these lads coz i could have a complete brake down and the would do nothing bt help feel free to contact me

Advertisement