Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner Recommendation

Options
  • 06-07-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

We're looking for a reliable cleaner for our two bed house. We've used the agencies in the past but find them to be over-priced and not up to scratch.

Does anyone know of a good cleaner they could recommend? also we have a cat so if possible, she would need to be cat friendly!

Thanks for your help
    TomJo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭garden_snapper

TomJo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

We're looking for a reliable cleaner for our two bed house. We've used the agencies in the past but find them to be over-priced and not up to scratch.

Does anyone know of a good cleaner they could recommend? also we have a cat so if possible, she would need to be cat friendly!

Thanks for your help
    TomJo

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Moobui

TomJo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help
    TomJo

Hi,
    Did you find a cleaner? I'm also looking for someone. I've tried a few at this stage and have yet to find someone I'm completely happy with. If you have found someone you're happy with would you mind PMing me their number?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

wouldn't mind one myself, someon to do a blitz of the place every couple of months.

anyone got any ideas of costs or recommendations?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

Also looking for a GOOd Cleaner, if anyone has any recomendations please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 invizigoth1

Hi

Can you help me with that cleaner's number too please? Just got quoted a ridiculous 150 euros for a 2bedroom2bathroom apartment !

Thanks a mill !

• Advertisement

PM Sent
    Hi Can you pm me your Cleaners number too please. Had a great cleaner but lately not so good...always teh same start out good

Hi

Can you help me with that cleaner's number too please? Just got quoted a ridiculous 150 euros for a 2bedroom2bathroom apartment !

Thanks a mill !

Bloody Hell, I will do it for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Two Boys wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks a mill !

Bloody Hell, I will do it for that!!

Would anyone have a recommendations of cleaners who will do big but infrequent cleans? I'd ideally like someone to scrub the place once a month!

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rospeep

Hi Guys ,
    I use a great cleaning company they do once off to weekly clean pm if you like more details happy to recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Hi Guys...

I am looking for a reliable cleaner in the greystones area... every two weeks for around 3 hours per day...

Looking for the following to be done...

1. Hovering the house, mopping kitchen / sitting floor.
    2. Cleaning kitchen, dusting etc.
    3. Cleaning bathrooms / mopping floors etc.
    4. Change of bed sheets in main bedroom.
    5. Dusting.
    6. Small amount of ironing.
    7. Cleaning window inside – occasionally.

any recommodations? and roughly how much it would cost per 3 hours?

Thanks

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 bogeak

Hi guys,
    I have a girl from Moldova, Lina, who cleans my house every week.
    Fully recommended. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sinker

Hi guys!
    I am also interested for South Dublin - D18.
    As well for once or twice a month but no way 3 hours can do - 6 for sure!
    She has to be extremely clean and immaculate! I am a freak! :P

Plzzz PM me.
    THANKS!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

Sinker, TomJo, matt-dublin, Moobui, Two Boys, cocker5, invizigoth1, & audreyp I have PM'd you all re the cleaning.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Cranipea

Hi, can you pm me that number too please? Thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

Hi all

Was considering getting someone in ourselves as we have little time after work to clean and iron and are trying to budget for it. I figure it would only require 2/3 hours a week. Any idea, ball park, what that would cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

Cranipea and Youknowwho I have PM'd you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 femme

Is anybody still looking for cleaner?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 invizigoth1

Hi there !

Are you happy to help do some cleaning??

Abhilash

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cleaner. I have been using an agency for about 6 months and the standard keeps dropping. I'm not entirely sure they are staying for the time allotted either. If I had 3 hours there would be a much higher standard and the agency is not cheap either!!!

I would be interested in getting 3 hours every two weeks or even 2 hours every week. Depending on the cost.

Has anyone any recommendations?

Thanks!

audreyp wrote: »
    Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cleaner. I have been using an agency for about 6 months and the standard keeps dropping. I'm not entirely sure they are staying for the time allotted either. If I had 3 hours there would be a much higher standard and the agency is not cheap either!!!

I would be interested in getting 3 hours every two weeks or even 2 hours every week. Depending on the cost.

Has anyone any recommendations?

Thanks!

can i sk ask you which cleaning compapy your are using? Im use blitzcleaning and am finding the same issues as you?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

Got a number from my aunt of a woman that cleans in the Greystones area, she started with me 2 weeks ago. I have used 2 previous ladies before this and was just not happy. However, I am absolutely thrilled with her standard of cleaning, honestly could not recommend her enough, if anyone wants to pm me, Im sure she won't mind me passing on her number. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LagunaSeca

amy1plus2 wrote: »
    Got a number from my aunt of a woman that cleans in the Greystones area, she started with me 2 weeks ago. I have used 2 previous ladies before this and was just not happy. However, I am absolutely thrilled with her standard of cleaning, honestly could not recommend her enough, if anyone wants to pm me, Im sure she won't mind me passing on her number. :)

pm sent - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 A.J.

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good cleaner for a 2 bed house in Charlesland?

Many thanks in advance:)

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

If you put in a search, It has been covered several times on Greystones & Charlesland.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 A.J.

Thanks for your reply, had done a search and all posts appear to be quite old, so was looking for up to date info and recommendations if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Threads merged....

A.J. wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply, had done a search and all posts appear to be quite old, so was looking for up to date info and recommendations if possible.

Here's who i use, I live in Delgany and find them great:

http://www.pigsty.ie/cleaners/pixies-lot-ltd-home-management-services/206

Her name is Brenda.... they use all their own cleaning products, hoover, mop and cloths etc.

I get them every second friday for 3.5 hours, they also do ironing too.

:D

Advertisement