Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maggi So Juicy

Options
  • 06-07-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried them out yet?
    How do they fare compared to the Knorr ones?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

They're gorgeous.. I love them, I've only bought the Knorr ones once because I couldn't find the Maggi ones in the aisle..

I much prefer the Maggi ones, and they're cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Got the Mixed Herbs, Garlic and Paprika this morning. I'll give one a try at lunch later.
    I wasn't mad on Knorr's -- and the ad with the loony dancing mommy just puts me off.

Mrs Fox wrote: »
    Got the Mixed Herbs, Garlic and Paprika this morning. I'll give one a try at lunch later.
    I wasn't mad on Knorr's -- and the ad with the loony dancing mommy just puts me off.

Yeah Fidelma from Glenroe.. enough said.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

the Garlic and the Paprika maggi's are the nicest. They need a really really good shake though... and if you are only putting say 2 breasts in then only use about half the mix.

ChewChew wrote: »
    the Garlic and the Paprika maggi's are the nicest. They need a really really good shake though... and if you are only putting say 2 breasts in then only use about half the mix.

I find the breast fillets shrink something terrible in them though.. they come out half the size.. I usually do 2 breasts per serving..

• Advertisement

Tried Mixed Herb. It's alright. Won't be rushing to buy them again.

Paprika is alright too. But Garlic is the nicest of them all.

Advertisement