Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay for Puck Fair?

Options
  • 06-07-2011 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I've been to puck fair ever since i was a lad since i've family there and for the last couple of years i've brought friends with me and we've always had a place to stay but this year the house we usually have has been rented long term so it is no longer an option.

I have a large number of lads with me (approx 30) and I am trying to find a place to put us all.. Is there a farmer that rents out his field for people to camp or something like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tartlet

Not sure if its what ye are looking for but have a look at www.launevalleyfarmhostel.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 turkey46

I just sent them an e-mail there. Awaiting their reply. It looks like it could be perfect. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

just home from a couple days in puck, had a ball, great place, plenty stalls, and eateries along with entertainment, tired now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 francomcdaddy

You'll be hard pressed to find any thing available in Killorglin around puck. No real campsites here.

Advertisement