Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Structural Survey

Options
  • 06-07-2011 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I recently purchased a residential property and i am looking to get it surveyed. Can anyone recomend a surveyer and what price would you be talking. its a three bed end of terrace house average size about 60 years old.

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,288 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Despite only being opened today, N&F Archive already has its first spectacularly off-topic thread. It's now moved accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,397 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You need to decide what you want to do with the survey.

Only an engineer can do a structural survey. Assuming there aren't any known problems or obvious cracks, etc. I suspect what you actually need is a building survey and you need a building surveyor who can look at things like damp, insulation, etc.

www.scsi.ie/digital_publications/get_lob?id=23&field=publication

www.scsi.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 x00003172

Will Check it out thanks..

Advertisement