Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned??? Ridicuolous. Please manually review!

Options
  • 06-07-2011 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I have been banned for so called using foul language towards another member. This is not the case and must be a complete misunderstanding. I started an interesting thread where others used foul language towards me and I didn't reply to their language. If I used words in my post then this was not intentionally done knowing it would get me banned. Please consider changing your automated detection system and manually review posts before banning people.

i look forward to hearing from you soon.

regards

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What automated detection system? You were banned by a human. Have you PM'd the mod who banned you first to discuss as per the DRP?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Spear wrote: »
    What automated detection system? You were banned by a human. Have you PM'd the mod who banned you first to discuss as per the DRP?

Yes he has and I told him to come here.

For the record he was banned because his post was flat out unacceptable on the forum and was offensive to other users.

The post is here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73160275&postcount=239

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Jocker wrote:
    Get yourself a pint would ye and grease your arse as you are also being F**ked by these politicians!

Yes, I reckon I'd have to go with that not contributing anything worth having, and being sufficiently offensive to warrant a ban.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Advertisement