Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing a 3000psi petrol power washer

Options
  • 06-07-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi

im trying to source a 3000 PSI power washer for washing farm machinery cars etc,

i had a power washer like the below one for a number of years, however the engine is giving up on it, i bought it off a guy selling it off a back of a van,

Does anyone know where i could source another one, im looking to pay around 250 for one. Does anyone have a number of a guy that i could contact to see can i get one. I was down in Clara market last weekend however there was none there :(, any advice would be appreciated as to where i could get one.
    Generac%20Portable%20Products%201418%203000%20PSI,%203%20GPM%20Pro%20Series%20Pressure%20Washer%20%20.bmp

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Try adverts.ie, buyandsell.ie etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Athlone_Bhoy

Woodies have a nice one for 250 reduced from 350.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MikeSoys

Hi
    I'm looking a getting a power washer for general use as well with some farm use (small farm with no slatted sheds)... - honestly I was shocked at the price for some of the washers out there.! I was hoping to avail of a petrol power washer that has about 3000 psi and feeds from barrel etc.... - is it possible to buy a 3000 psi power washer with a ceiling of €400?...

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭celticmicky

MikeSoys wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm looking a getting a power washer for general use as well with some farm use (small farm with no slatted sheds)... - honestly I was shocked at the price for some of the washers out there.! I was hoping to avail of a petrol power washer that has about 3000 psi and feeds from barrel etc.... - is it possible to buy a 3000 psi power washer with a ceiling of €400?...

thanks

Probably is possible to pick up a Chinese washer for that kind of money but I would doubt that it would genuinely put out 3000psi. The Honda 3000psi washers have a 13 horsepower industrial engine, most Chinese washers I have seen that claim to put out 3000psi have only got a replica 6.5hp engine in them so probably putting out 2200 or so psi. As well as that it is hard to say how long you will get out of the fake Honda engines on a lot of these washers.

Advertisement