Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlocked

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a phone unlocked in Cork City?

It is an English Samsung Monte locked to the 02 network in the UK.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

There's a shop in Maylor Street that used to do it but I'm not sure if they continue to do it any more. Just take a walk down Maylor Street. You'll notice the shop straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ColSheehan

There's a shop in Maylor Street that used to do it but I'm not sure if they continue to do it any more. Just take a walk down Maylor Street. You'll notice the shop straight away.

They still do phone unlockings. Sent in my Samsung the other day to get it unlocked and since it was a new model it took longer than usual to unlock. Cost 20 euro though.. I know I might have been able to get it cheaper in the place in Paul St, but I've got my phone unlocked in the shop in Maylor Street as well before and its fairly reliable imo.

Advertisement