Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy s2 and a non-inear headset?

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Are they available anywhere? Iv tried search the net but most of what I could find where only in ear headphones with a mic, My ears cant seem to take to the in ear headphones so I 100% cant use them.

When I came across headsets with a mic there seemed to be uncertainty with there compatibly with the s2. So if anyone can tell me where you can get non in ear headphones with a mic it really would be appreciated??

I dont mind buying online to purchase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

That phone has a standard headphone jack, and bluetooth. Take your pick of anything you want. There is no uncertainty about compatibility, any bluetooth set will work. You won't see "compatible with android" because android uses industry standards, everything should be compatible (except "works with iphone" nonstandard stuff).

Advertisement