Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dario Argentos Dracula 3D

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know much about this movie, will it be a big release or it is a small straight to dvd movie, will it be subtitled?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Hmmm.

A horror movie has the words 3D in the title and has to use Argento's name to try and sell it.

Pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

I'm new to the work of Argento. I saw Phenomena a while back, and found it enjoyably bad. I loved Black Swan, so I checked out Suspiria the other night as I heard it was a big influence on the Aronofsky. I thought the script quite weak, but as a spectacle the film was stunning. I'm keen to explore some more of his works; what other films can people recommend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Im not a huge fan of Giallo's in general but one Argento flick I enjoyed in the last year or so is Mother of Tears.Its a loose second sequel to Suspiria.

Of his older stuff Terror at the Opera isnt bad,neither is Profondo Rosso (Deep Red).

Advertisement