Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hair straightener

• 06-07-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Girlfriends hair straightener broke today, anybody know where to pick up a cheap one thats pretty good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I find with hair straighteners, you get what you pay for. You're better off buying an expensive-ish one because it will give better results, last longer, and won't ruin her hair as quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I find with hair straighteners, you get what you pay for. You're better off buying an expensive-ish one because it will give better results, last longer, and won't ruin her hair as quickly.

What are them GHD ones like? i know expensive! but are they good?

they're the best

they're the best

Must invest in one of them!, Where can u get them any hairdressers obv!:)

most hairdressers sell them. Peter Mark definitely do.

They really are worth the money, I've had mine years

• Advertisement

most hairdressers sell them. Peter Mark definitely do.

They really are worth the money, I've had mine years

ya heard so much about them, i dont know the 1st thing about straightners now jsut looking for opinions on this:) willing to spend upto 150 wud i get one for that?

pudzey101 wrote: »
    ya heard so much about them, i dont know the 1st thing about straightners now jsut looking for opinions on this:) willing to spend upto 150 wud i get one for that?

yeh I think that's what they are :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

Most places have an offer on ghd's at moment. 20% off. Check your local hairdressers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

GHDs are cheaper online! Try feelunique.com!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 0216bubbles

I had a ghd and i didnt thnk twas great dan i found a hair straightner on ebay cald d vibe it vibrates as it straightners ur hair literaly kan get it poker straight.av myne round a yr nvr had a problem wi it got myne prety cheap thnk wuz 100e and 25e for pakagn . Wud recommend d vibe ovr da ghd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

GHD's are great.

But there are cheaper options out there for example KODO and Remington. My first straightner was remington and my hair was frizzy and huge and it made my hair so sleek like a GHD or better.

If you do go that route terrisales are brilliant or argos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

pudzey101 wrote: »

your buying your girlfriend a straightener?? awwwwww :) why cant more guys be like you.....assuming your a guy:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Iso beauty are much better than GHD's, slightly cheaper too. Doubt you'd get a stockist here though and you might get a fake on the internet- better off with the GHD then probably.

Pythia wrote: »
    GHDs are cheaper online! Try feelunique.com!

wow, that's a great site! thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I had a ghd and i didnt thnk twas great dan i found a hair straightner on ebay cald d vibe it vibrates as it straightners ur hair literaly kan get it poker straight.av myne round a yr nvr had a problem wi it got myne prety cheap thnk wuz 100e and 25e for pakagn . Wud recommend d vibe ovr da ghd
    Please do not use text speak. It makes your posts difficult to read. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Posted this earlier for someone else looking for a Ghd.
    Only £84 free delivery
    http://www.lookfantastic.com/electrical/hair-irons/ghd-iv-styler.html

Advertisement