Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APARTMENT MAINTENANCE BOUNDARIES

Options
  • 06-07-2011 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hope someone can help me with this question.

It has always been my understanding that the maintenance we pay cannot be spent outside the actual complex, ours is a gated property & completly fenced in. It has come to my attention that we are paying the last 10 years to mow a huge area of grass outside our property which some apartments overlook. I contacted our management co. today & they have told me it is at the Directors discression if money is spent outside our fence. This does not seem right to me as I understood the maintenance was strictly for the upkeep of our property only. I have also been told they are not tresspassing as they have the owners permission to mow all this grass, there is about 10 times the amount of grass out there to what we have in our comples (why would he refuse) I have been told I have to come up with a legal reason for them to stop.

Any advise on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

get the people living in the apartment complex to protest and refuse to pay until its sorted ?

not really much ya can do... is the rest of the complex being well kept... any problems ?

also... wrong forum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then consult a solicitor, all legal advice is banned site wide for good reasons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement