Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ttc periods regular or irregular

Options
  • 06-07-2011 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi everyone
    i find it hard to know when i am ovulating my period varies a little from month to month my husband and i have been trying to concieve for a few months now, we would really love another baby, we had a beautiful baby boy last august called keegan who was born with hypo plastic left heart syndrom and unfortunilty passed away at 3 days old angelbaby.gif and we are really hoping to be pregnant again soon, i hate everything month getting a negative
    here are my cycle days since feb 2011 and would really like some info and opinions on what you think
    sorry forgot to write my cycle lenghts oppps
    feb to march 32 days
    march to april 35 days
    april to may 29 days
    may yo june 28 days
    and now waiting this month, hoping to not get af but i dont even know wen i could test

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 loulou504

whats N&F???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

N&F is Newbies and FAQ which is where you initially posted this question. We've moved it into a more suitable forum for you. Newbies and FAQ is for people to ask questions about the site itself.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

My condolences on your loss.

Are you charting or using ovulation predictor kits? Being irregular is not too bad if you can pinpoint when you are ovulating and do all your trying around those days.

the chemist tests are waay expensive, so you can order online. Ebay have tests that work out at mere cents apiece - if you are irregular you would be using a few more than most so at least you dont have to spare them if they are not expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Sorry OP but I have to close this thread - it's a spam magnet for some reason.

Edit: Removed the BFN animated gif - that may be the problem. Reopening thread to test.

• Advertisement
Advertisement