Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweep / Cleaner Macroom

Options
  • 06-07-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any chimney sweeps that will do the job with the vacuum as opposed to the brush - need to get mine done and don't particularly fancy having to face a massive clean up job afterwards...........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Liam 087 6380053. He has the hoover and all that. He is very good too and leaves the place spotless..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Corkie, thanks for that - Liam cleaned my chimney this morning, arrived 15 minutes early and everything, oh happy day - he asked how I heard of him, when told he asked me to thank you on his behalf!, so Thank You Corkie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

cjmcork wrote: »
    Corkie, thanks for that - Liam cleaned my chimney this morning, arrived 15 minutes early and everything, oh happy day - he asked how I heard of him, when told he asked me to thank you on his behalf!, so Thank You Corkie!

No bother at all. I only met him yesterday evening..:D

Advertisement