Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some questions

Options
  • 06-07-2011 9:17pm

These are probably silly questions and I'm sure I already know the answers to them but I just wanted to verify.
    I've finished my degree and my student card will expire in September, but is there any way to get continued access to the Library, or at least just the online journals, etc? I've come across a few that were really interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Rosita

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Once your connect account is gone you cannot access journals. You would have to visit the library to electronically acces them.

Thanks! I'll have to get one of those passes.
    Oh and is it normal that I haven't heard anything about Graduation yet? I got my Transcript today but there was no information regarding my graduation. Haven't received any emails, etc either...

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Same here no word yet. According to the transcript the date hasn't been set, yet it up on the site as being on the 2nd of September!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

I seem to remember my connect account continued to function for at least a year after I finished. Is there an official "cut off" time after your academic year expires?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The official end is 100 days after graduation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

The official end is 100 days after graduation

Interesting, wonder what the reasoning behind such a long period is. Especially considering most students would have little need for access after the May exams.

Advertisement