If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22-26", HDMI, Saorview, USB Video Playback, 250e Delivered?

Options
  • 06-07-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, pretty much as it says in the title. Looking to get a TV for the bedroom and would love to hear ye're suggestions...
    • 22-26"
    • HD ready or Full HD
    • HDMI (preferably more than one)
    • Saorview compatible
    • USB Video Playback
    Looking at budget of 250euro, delivered to Cork. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Seadnamac,

Got a perfect TV for you. The LG 22LE3300 priced at £199.95/€235.52.

Check out the spec below:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/lg/22le3300/lg-22le3300

We could deliver this to Dublin for £12.99/€15.28

That would give you a total of £212.94 / €250.80

We also offer the 5 year Superpanel cover for £19.95/€23.47

Let me know what you think.

ATB.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Thanks for reply Chris. Just looking at it there and I happened to click onto the link for the 26"inch model and it's showing as the same price of 199.95...

http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/lg/26le3300/lg-26le3300

Same deal for this one?

Just to confirm is this model Saorview compatible?

Would ye be able to deliver to Cork?

Thanks again.

Hi Seadnamac,

That is the right price on the 26" however they have now replaced this with the new LG 26LV250 which is priced at £279.95.

I have just had a quick check over our stock report and it seems the warehouse has completely cleared the 26LE3300 unfortunately so it could prove difficult to get a hold of, even our display set has been sold on.

The older LE3300 and the newer LV250 i believe would accept the video broadcasts of Saorview but i believe they may not be able to full accept the text and EPG services.

If LED is not a major concern there is the newer LCD, the 26LK330 which is priced at £249.95 link: http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/26lk330/lg-26lk330

The above shipping cost is of £12.99 covers the whole of Ireland.

ATB

Matthew

Thanks Matthew,

I like the look of that alright, the improved USB playback functionality sounds promising and two HDMI connections is a plus. It would be stretching the budget a bit though. Could you give me a total in euro including delivery? The LG 22LE3300 is still also in my considerations.

Hi Sead.

The 26LV250 would come in at 345 Euro including delivery.

Keep us posted on what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

I should have been more clear, I was referring to the 26LK330. What would the total on that be?

Cheers

Hi Sead, no worries.

The 26LK330 would be 309 Euro including delivery.

ATB

Dave

Hi lads,

Just one final question, if I was to forget about the Saorview compatibility, what would be the best deal ye could give me for a budget of around 250 delivered? As many inches as possible with HDMI, HD ready and reliable USB playback?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 knock

<Snip>

Thanks Knock.

Lads, PowerCity will deliver the 26LK330 to me in Cork for 267.50. I'm happy to go with ye if ye can beat that price, their offer ends Sunday, so I'll need to know tomorrow. Feel free to suggest a better option.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@knock

Please take a moment to read the Charter here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 particularly the following:

# If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

# If you have an opinion on some matter related to the items that Richersounds or The Philips Shop sell, or you wish to give people the benefit of your advice on some related issue, Please do not post it in this forum ! There are other fora on Boards in the Tech section on Home Entertainment or TV related topics, or in the Consumer fora, which are suitable locations for endowing Boardies with the benefit of any advice or opinion you wish to offer. Bearing in mind the purpose of this forum, posts along the lines described here are not appropriate and will be suitably snipped or deleted without warning. This approach is taken to ensure the workability of this particular forum and to ensure that general advice and discursive posts are made in the appropriate forum. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.