Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodfella's Barber?

• 06-07-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

i was planning on getting my hair cut tomorrow and was wondering if they are any good?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I had to edit the thread title, goodfella's barber was making me wonder about a hair cutting hairdresser. Also was wondering if I needed to put "men" in the title, are barber's male only or do they cut ladies hair as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

ok, anyone try goodfellas barber in foxes bow and are they any good?

http://limerick.ratemyarea.com/places/goodfellas-barber-sho-126147

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

My utmost apologies Op, epic Mod Fail

DoubleFacepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Clareman wrote: »
    My utmost apologies Op, epic Mod Fail

DoubleFacepalm.jpg

no worries man haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I had to edit the thread title, goodfella's barber was making me wonder about a hair cutting hairdresser. Also was wondering if I needed to put "men" in the title, are barber's male only or do they cut ladies hair as well?

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Male only Clareman, cutting ladies hair is a totally different kettle

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Hococop wrote: »
    ok, anyone try goodfellas barber in foxes bow and are they any good?

http://limerick.ratemyarea.com/places/goodfellas-barber-sho-126147

They're pretty good, I go there every time. The lads inside are sound. It is a tad expensive though, €17 for a dry cut, but it's only once every 2 months or so I can get over that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Have any of the barbers passed on the VAT cuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

have been going here since it open and also know the lads from before they worked here i think its the best barbers in town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Have any of the barbers passed on the VAT cuts?

No, but they'll cut an extra 4.5% off for no extra charge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

I go there, they are good but pricey enough.

Advertisement