Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACDC

• 06-07-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I went to see these guys in Punchestown 2 years back, and I'd love to see them again. Does anyone have any idea if they are gonna tour Ireland or UK in forseeable future

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Oisin0 wrote: »
    I went to see these guys in Punchestown 2 years back, and I'd love to see them again. Does anyone have any idea if they are gonna tour Ireland or UK in forseeable future

Probably won't see them this side of 2013, they have no plans for any more gigs this year, and if they tour they'll need an album to tour on, which would prob take up the first half of 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Seen them in Philadelphia a couple of years ago, amazing live, nothing for the forseeable future unfortunately, expect a new album in 2013 and a world tour as its their 40th anniversary...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hanpolo01

Heard they're back in the studio alright. Seen them for the first time on the Razors Edge tour in the Point as it was then in 1990. Seen them on every tour since. Hope to see them on their final tour as Johnson says he's getting too old for going out on the road!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

hanpolo01 wrote: »
    Heard they're back in the studio alright.

Already?! Really??! I wasn't expecting anymore tour dates until 2014 :o that would be fantastic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flyingbassman1

Would love to see these guys live. Highway to Hell is an amazing album. Loved touch too much.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement